Thank you to everyone who attended this years Spring Herb & Garden Day! We hope you had a wonderful time and will join us again next year! Please take a few minutes to fill out our Event Survey and let us know how we did.
Spring Herb and Garden Day has become a highly anticipated community event at the start of Spring! Each year, nearly 200 people come to the Audubon Center in Concord, NH, on this special day, to learn about traditional herbal medicine, make herbal products, learn about native plants in the natural landscape, discover useful gardening techniques, learn to cook and brew with herbs and enjoy a day full of community and natural health education.
Highlights of the event include:
- Renowned Herbal Educators, teaching 12 experiential herb and gardening workshops for all-levels of interest.
- All-Day Herbal Intensive with herbal energetics practitioner, Carolyn Kelly of Injoy Organics
- Plant identification and foraging walks.
- Herbal Market Fair with over 30 vendors, including herbalists, crafters, artisans and exhibitors.
- Live herb and plant sale from local, organic farms and gardens.
- Local and organic lunch, including vegan and vegetarian options.
- Networking, community, entertainment, face-painting and family fun.
- Evening Seed Swap, Potluck and Tea Tasting Party.
Over the years, we have had support from well-known herbalists in the State of New Hampshire, Carolyn Kelley from InJoy Organics/Herbal Energetics; Wendy Snow Fogg from Misty Meadows Herbal Center; Maria Noel Groves from Wintergreen Botanicals, Melissa Morrison from Dragonfly Botanicals and many others. We’ve been fortunate to be sponsored by Mountain Rose Herbs, New Chapter, Farm Family Insurance, and Whole Foods Market.
Our program brings together herb enthusiasts, herbalists, gardeners, holistic health practitioners, organic farmers, urban homesteaders, and foodies from across the New England area. The Herbal Network works in support of the Northeast Organic Farming Association of New Hampshire, a non-profit organization which seeks to provide resources, education, marketing and networking opportunities to local organic farmers, gardeners and land care providers as well as herbalists.
Help us build this program: We invite you to take part in this event as a vendor, advertiser or sponsor to help us expand educational and business opportunities for herbal product makers, herb gardeners and farmers for the continuance of a healthy community which thrives on a diverse and natural approach to wellness, care for the environment and traditional herbal wisdom.
For more information contact Eleanor Luna, Conference Coordinator (603) 224-5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013 Spring Herb & Garden Day Sponsored by: