Get involved! Lend a hand in support of the organic food movement!
NOFA-NH is a non-profit organization full of diverse members and people passionate about good, healthy food. We’re at the forefront of the local, organic food movement in New Hampshire. Volunteer and meet wonderful people, have fun, use your talents, support organic farmers, and help us build healthy communities.
Staff a NOFA-NH event or workshopJust a few ways you can help:
- Join a NOFA-NH Committee
- Assist with Bulk Order deliveries
- Join the Glean Team
- Help out in the office
- Hand out flyers/Hang up posters
- Write articles or submit photos for the Newsletter
- Help out with gardening plans
- Join our Farm Hack group of design engineers
- Have other ideas? Let us know how you can help!
Download a NOFA-NH Volunteer Application and send it to email@example.com or call the office at 603-224-5022 if you have any questions.